Computational Intelligence Laboratory of Peking University was founded in 2007. Now there are five faculty members in our lab, including one academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, two professors, one guest professor and one research fellow.
We are focusing on the research work related with Computational Intelligence, including Swarm Intelligence, Fireworks Algorithm, Neural Networks Information Processing, Intelligent Info Processing, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery and DNA Biological Computation as well as their application in Computer Information Security. We are doing some work with Intelligent Information Processing, Artificial Immune System for Information Security, Evolutionary Computation, Blind Source Separation Neural Network, Machine Learning Method, etc.
- Welcome active researchers with a PhD degree to join us as postdoctoral fellows ( Bo Ya Postdoctoral Fellowship (博雅博士后), 2020.) to do some innovative and amazing works under the guidance of Prof. Ying Tan. Interested people should send your CV and statements to ytan(AT)pku.edu.cn! Read more
- Welcome active youth researchers and teachers at universities and institutes to join us as visiting scholars and training teachers to do some innovative works and projects under the big umbrella of Computational Intelligence! Interested people should send your CV and statement to Prof. Y. Tan at ytan(AT)pku.edu.cn.
- Welcome to FWA Forum.
- Generative Adversarial Optimization (GAO), an inovative new optimization algorithm pdf . The code of GAO is available now! Click here to download it.
- Welcome to register for our summer school of Research and Frontier of FWA.
- The website of Swarm Intelligence. course.
- CALL-for-CHAPTERS for Handbook of Research on Fireworks Algorithms and Swarm Intelligence.
- CALL-for-PAPERS for ICSI 2020.: The Eleventh International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI'2020). will be held on July 14-20, 2020, Belgrade, Serbia. [ICSI-2020-CFP].
- CALL-for-PAPERS for DMBD 2020.: The Fifth International Conference of Data Mining and Big Data (DMBD'2020). will be held on July 14-20, 2020, Belgrade, Serbia. (Co-located with ICSI'2020)[DMBD2020-CFP].
- CALL-for-PAPERS for Special Session on Fireworks Algorithm and Its Applications of CEC 2019.: The 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC 2019). will be held on 10-13 June 2019. Wellington, New Zealand.
- CALL-for-PAPERS for The EPIA Conference on Artificial Intelligence., Knowledge Discovery and Business Intelligence (KDBI).The 19th EPIA will take place in Vila Real in September 3rd-6th, 2019
- CALL-for-PAPERS for The International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Pattern Recogniti., IJCIPR.
What's New in 2020
Congratulation to Prof. Ying Tan , for receiving "Second Prize of Outstanding achievement award of scientific research in Institutions of Higher Learning (高等学校科学研究优秀成果二等奖)". [Certificate]
Congratulation to Prof. Ying Tan, for his new book entitled “Handbook of Research on Fireworks Algorithms and Swarm Intelligence” has been published by IGI Global，ISBN13: 9781799816591，DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-1659-1. [LINK]
Congratulation to Xiangyu Liu, Prof. Yin Tan, for their paper entitled "Attentive Relational State Representation in Decentralized Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning" being accepted by IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (IF=10.387). [LINK]
What's New in 2019
Congratulation to Prof. Ying Tan for giving the keynote speech at ICCDE2020. [LINK]
Congratulation! Prof. Ying Tan was recently invited by Elsevier to join the Editorial Board of Neural Networks (IF= 6.864), which is the Official Journal and/or the archival journal of the world's three oldest neural modeling societies: the International Neural Network Society (INNS), the European Neural Network Society (ENNS), and the Japanese Neural Network Society (JNNS).
Congratulation to Junzhi Li and Ying Tan for their new paper entitled "A Comprehensive Review of the Fireworks Algorithm" has been accepted by ACM Computing Surveys (IF=6.131) [pdf]
Congratulation to Ying Tan., for his new book entitled “人工智能之路” has been published by 清华大学出版社. [LINK]
Congratulation to Ying Tan for his new article entitled 人工智能的研究现状与创新发展方向" has been published by 《国家治理》周刊 . [LINK]
Congratulation to Weidi Xu and Ying Tan for their paper entitled "Semi-supervised Text Classification by Variational Autoencoder" has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems as regular paper [PDF].
Congratulation to Ying Tan, Yang Gao and Guyue Mi for their patent entitled "Client based personalized email filtering system and filtering method" has been patented [certificate].